DR48-4 SafetyTech™ Outrigger Pads are best for smaller aerial lifts, digger derricks and landing gear equipment. DR48-4's are available in black and include their patented and hand protecting TuffGrip™ Handles.
If you need assistance with selecting the size of your outrigger pad, we are here to help. Give us a call Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST, at 407-906-2736 and ask for our Outrigger Pad Sales Specialist, Sean.
- Shape: Round
- WxLxH: 48"x4"
- Approximate Area: 12.5 sq. ft.
- Weight: 145 LBS
- Crush Rating: 750 PSI
- Working Load Limit: 200,000 LBS
- 100% USA MADE - Manufactured by DICA, a family owned and operated business since 1988. Our products are proudly 100% American Made.
- UNBREAKABLE STRENGTH - DICA's engineered thermoplastic material maximizes strength. All DICA SafetyTech™ Pads are 100% Guaranteed Unbreakable.
- PERFORMANCE - SafetyTech Pads are ASME B30.5 compliant and specifically designed to distribute load and reduce ground bearing pressures.
- DURABILITY - Made from engineered thermoplastic material, SafetyTech Pads will never absorb water, splinter or crack due to pressure, UV, insects or extreme temperatures.
- ERGONOMICS - DICA SafetyTech Pads are easier on your crews, easier to setup and easier to store than bulky, waterlogged or dry rotted and splintered wood outrigger pads.
- COMFORT - DICA TuffGrip™ Handles are 100% Guaranteed Unbreakable, extremely comfortable and sized to encourage both proper lifting and reduce trip hazards.
- TRUSTED - DICA Outrigger Pads are loved by operators in 40+ countries and six continents around the world for utility, construction, crane, tree care and related work.
- VALUE - DICA SafetyTech™ Outrigger Pads provide a lifetime of safety and peace of mind for your crews, equipment and business and put an end to the replacement costs of disposable pads.