Orange Seal is proud to have partnered with Magister Hydraulics to now offer a wide variety of hydraulic cylinders.
These cylinders are manufactured in Europe under ISO 9001:2015 quality certificate and in accordance with US industrial standards. Most of the raw materials used for hydraulic cylinders are sourced locally, within Europe outreach, with the completed cylinders stocked right here in a US based warehouse located in New Jersey.
Among standard cylinder offers, you can find anything from single acting hydraulic cylinders, double acting hydraulic cylinders, tie-rod cylinders to rephasing cylinders.
The most common cylinder sizes that are available in stock are as follows:
Cylinder Bore diameters: 1.5 inch Bore, 2 inch Bore, 2.5 inch Bore, 3 inch Bore, 3.5 inch Bore, 4 inch Bore, 5 inch Bore, 6 inch Bore.
Hydraulic Rod diameters: 1 inch Rod, 1.125 inch Rod, 1.25 inch Rod, 1.5 inch Rod. 1.75 inch Rod, 2 inch Rod, 2.5 inch Rod, 3 inch Rod.
Cylinder Stroke: Anywhere from 4 inch stroke to 48 inch stroke with most of the increments of 2 inch.
Besides the cylinder size variations, we stock different cylinder models. Standard style offerings are as follows:
- Cross Tube Hydraulic cylinders – very popular cylinder, comes with two tubes welded across the barrel.
- Ag Clevis Hydraulic cylinders – industry standard welded agriculture cylinder, tie-rod cylinder replacement.
- Tie-rod Hydraulic cylinders – the most popular agriculture cylinder for low pressure applications.
- Clevis Hydraulic cylinders – welded, heavy duty alternative for agriculture applications.
- Tang hydraulic cylinders – has durable steel ends with narrow design for limited spacing.
- Swivel Eye cylinders – comes with two swivel bearings, one on each side for pivoting movement.
- Pin Eye cylinders – welded cylinder with a tube welded on one end and a pin hole on the rod side.
- Loader Hydraulic cylinders – just like a cross tube style cylinders with unique size combinations.
- Snow Plow cylinders – single acting plunger cylinders mostly used for snow plowing equipment.
- Log Splitter cylinders – double acting cylinders made for wood splitting equipment.
Need a custom built cylinder for your specific fluid power application? Give us a call at 407-906-2736 and speak to our customer service representatives who will gladly help with your custom order. Custom cylinders of any complexity with a bore size anywhere from 1.5 inch and up to 8 bore hydraulic cylinders can be manufactured. All custom cylinders are built according to customer requirements and needs, including different options for hydraulic tubing, hydraulic rod plating, seals, mounting ends, pressure ratings, color options and packaging & labeling. These cylinders can operate for over two decades on most mobile applications such as: agriculture, earth moving, oil & gas, transportation, material handling, forestry and manufacturing.