D2424-1.5 SafetyTech¨ Outrigger Pads are best for smaller aerial lifts, digger derricks and landing gear equipment. D2424-1.5's are available in black and include their patented and hand protecting TuffGrip¨ Handles.
- Shape: Square
- WxLxH: 24"x24"x1.5"
- Approximate Area: 4 sq. ft.
- Weight: 29 LBS
- Crush Rating: 200 PSI
- Working Load Limit: 65,000 LBS
- 100% USA MADE - Manufactured by DICA, a family owned and operated business since 1988. Our products are proudly 100% American Made.
- UNBREAKABLE STRENGTH - DICA's engineered thermoplastic material maximizes strength. All DICA SafetyTech¨ Pads are 100% Guaranteed Unbreakable.
- PERFORMANCE Ð SafetyTech Pads are ASME B30.5 compliant and specifically designed to distribute load and reduce ground bearing pressures.
- DURABILITY Ð Made from engineered thermoplastic material, SafetyTech Pads will never absorb water, splinter or crack due to pressure, UV, insects or extreme temperatures.
- ERGONOMICS - DICA SafetyTech Pads are easier on your crews, easier to setup and easier to store than bulky, waterlogged or dry rotted and splintered wood outrigger pads.
- COMFORT Ð DICA TuffGrip¨ Handles are 100% Guaranteed Unbreakable, extremely comfortable and sized to encourage both proper lifting and reduce trip hazards.
- TRUSTED - DICA Outrigger Pads are loved by operators in 40+ countries and six continents around the world for utility, construction, crane, tree care and related work.
- VALUE Ð DICA SafetyTech¨ Outrigger Pads provide a lifetime of safety and peace of mind for your crews, equipment and business and put an end to the replacement costs of disposable pads.