2-1/2" x 3" x 1/4" Polyurethane U-Seal
Need a rod seal that isn't listed?
- We are available and can be shipped as soon as two business days!
- Minimum quantity and pricing for custom orders vary based on the size(s), material(s), and dimension(s) ordered.
- Shipping is calculated after we receive the request.
- Send us a message with the size you need as well as if the seal should be loaded.
- If you need it fast let us know and we will work on getting it to you as soon as possible, extra shipping charges may apply.
What is a U-Seal?
- Often referred to as U-cups and Rod seals.
- U-Seals are comprised of two major parts, an outer static lip and an inner dynamic lip.
- They are frequently used in linear applications for either piston or rod sealing.
- U-Seals come in a variety of different materials for a wide variety of different purposes and industries.