1 X 1.5 X 0.250 Inches AU Urethane U-Seal
|TEMPERATURE RANGE||-31° to +250° F|
|PRESSURE RANGE||0 to 5,000 PSI|
Need a rod seal that isn't listed?
- We are available and can be shipped as soon as two business days!
- Minimum quantity and pricing for custom orders vary based on the size(s), material(s), and dimension(s) ordered.
- Shipping is calculated after we receive the request.
- Send us a message with the size you need as well as if the seal should be loaded.
- If you need it fast let us know and we will work on getting it to you as soon as possible, extra shipping charges may apply.
What is a U-Seal?
- Often referred to as U-cups and Rod seals.
- U-Seals are comprised of two major parts, an outer static lip and an inner dynamic lip.
- They are frequently used in linear applications for either piston or rod sealing.
- U-Seals come in a variety of different materials for a wide variety of different purposes and industries.
- Polyurethane based from Polyester (instead of Polyether based EU Polyurethane)
- Best for moderate temperature applications.
- Good for tensile strength, tear and abrasion resistance, as well as heat, and oil swell.